WHAT WE DO
Seek to promote unity and growth amongst individuals and organizations who aim to disciple, train and nurture those who are hurting and broken. Through the network, members are supported by the following:
- Teaching: sharing Biblical teaching on discipleship and Jesus’ call to those who are hurting, broken, poor, imprisoned, alien, sick and afflicted
- Training: providing trainings and workshops for individuals and organizations
- Recruiting: collaborating on recruiting, matching and training individuals who would be volunteers, interns and partners for network members
- Program Initiatives: supporting individuals and organizations to start Christ-Centered ministries that address gaps in support for those who are marginalized
- Support: providing regular opportunities and spaces for individuals and organization leaders in the network to rest, reflect, fellowship and celebrate the work of Christ
- Leveraging Resources: seeking resources within and outside of the network that could be leveraged and shared to support the work and health of ministries across the network
- Sharing the Collective Story: calling the Church to experience and celebrate that Jesus, our risen savior, liberates the hurt and broken to become messengers of new life in Christ
UPCOMING NETWORK OPPORTUNITIES:
Evening of Worship & Giving Thanks
There is power when we join together to worship and thank God. Abolitionist Network and Promise Network are partnering to host this special time. November 21, 2015 from 5:00-7:00pm @ Emmanuel Gospel Center 2 San Juan St. Boston, MA 02118. The time will include worship and a celebratory meal. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Watch this video to hear Bill Bonnice of Living Waters ministry, a Bibically based relational healing program, and Beth Kidd of Place of Promise, a multi-service advocacy and discipleship nurturing center, share about how they invite God in and let go of destructive patterns and how they walk alongside others on that same journey.
Watch the video below to view a recent panel discussion of individuals who have been discipled and are now discipling others